Re-roofing your company’s property is a major undertaking, and it’s also expensive. Because it serves as a barrier between the inside of the building and the elements outside, it is subject to wear and tear as well as potential weather damage. Regular, professional commercial roofing maintenance, on the other hand, will ensure that your commercial roof looks brand new all year long.
Roof Solar Roofing in Jacksonville, FL, provides complete commercial roofing maintenance programmes. Call us right away for a free estimate and inspection.
Why Regular Commercial Roof Maintenance is Important
- It shields your roof from damage and keeps it in good working order for longer.
- Aids property owners in spotting issues long before they become costly.
- This makes it possible to plan ahead in case major repairs or restorations are needed.
- Validates manufacturer’s warranties and guarantees.
Elements Of A Commercial Roof Maintenance Plan By Roof Solar Roofing
Commercial roofs must undergo routine inspections and maintenance for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is compliance with certain commercial property regulations. When it comes to commercial roofing services, Roof Solar Roofing’s team understands this and does an excellent job
When it comes to routine commercial roof maintenance, our roofing contractors take care of the following items:
- Roof inspection and touch-ups at any sealed or unsealed points. Vents and equipment are included in this category.
- Drains and downspouts should have no blockages or accumulated debris to ensure a smooth water run-off.
- A thorough examination of the roof’s surface will reveal any cracks, gaps, or missing pieces of the structure. It varies depending on the type of roofing material used, but our commercial roofing company has worked with a wide range of them
- Check to see that all of the counter flashing is in place before moving on.
- A thorough check of the building’s walls to ensure that no moisture has gotten inside.
With each one of our commercial roof inspections, we make sure to look at everything from air conditioning units to ductwork to skylights and everything in between. In addition, they may be a source of leaks, which could lead to even more damage if not kept under surveillance.
By doing so, our team will be able to keep track of everything and provide recommendations for commercial roof repairs or timelines for future planning. This will protect business owners and property managers from being caught off guard by costly repairs and allow for adequate preparation.
Protect Your Commercial Property With an Roof Solar Roofing Commercial Roof Maintenance Plan
Roof Solar Roofing is confident in our ability to provide a commercial roof maintenance plan for your business, regardless of the type of roof system or materials used in its construction.